Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is the government, direction, administration and representation body of the Foundation, whose function is that of accomplishing the foundational aims and to administer its assets, fully maintaining their performance and utility.
- Secretary of State for Universities, Research, Development and Innovation, Ángeles Heras Caballero
- General Secretariat for Science Policy Coordination, Rafael Rodrigo Montero
- Undersecretary of the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities, Pablo Martín González
- Directorate of the Cabinet of the Minister of Science, Innovation and Universities, Inmaculada Aguilar Nàcher.
- General Secretariat of Universities, José Manuel Pingarrón Carrazón.
- Directorate General for Research, Development and Innovation, Teresa Riesgo Alcaide.
- Directorate of the State Research Agency, Enrique Playán Jubillar.
- Presidency of the Spanish National Research Council, Rosa Menéndez López.
- Directorate General of the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology, Javier Ponce Martinez.
- Director of the Cabinet of the Secretary of State for Universities, Research, Development and Innovation, Lucía Escapa Castro.
- Rector appointed by the Council of Universities, José Carlos Gómez Villamandos.